iPhone 4 Availability Within the Past 24 Hours?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by luckystripes, Jul 1, 2010.

1. luckystripes macrumors newbie

Has anybody had any luck walking in and purchasing an iPhone 4 at an Apple Store/AT&T/Radio Shack/Best Buy within the past 24 hours (07/01/10)?

The stores that I have contacted today have all said they have not received any new stock since launch at their particular store (other than Apple Store) and still do not know when they will be receiving more.

Sounds like it's all luck.

Thanks!

2. luckystripes thread starter macrumors newbie

3. eddiejsmall macrumors member

I'm on the waiting list on 4 Radio Shacks in my area in Indiana, and they all are expecting a shipment "soon" take that for what it's worth...

4. Greenman85 macrumors regular

i am on every single list in kansas city and lawrence ks for the radio shacks.

5. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

Yes. I walked into a Best Buy yesterday at 2PM and they had 3 of the 32GB phones there. I bought one, got lucky...they sold all 3 before I left the store. 10 minutes and I was purchased and out of the store. Couldn't have gone any better. Like I said, I got really lucky!

6. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

I was at best buy today and they had received 10 this morning. They were down to 2 left. I'm trying a 16 for the wife but all the had were 32's.

Lady at apple store I wouldn't be able to walk into any store for 3 weeks and get one. Shows what she knows.

7. w00tini macrumors 6502a

i snagged a 16Gb from Best Buy yesterday (West of Chicago). They had around a dozen total between the two sizes in stock. They sold them all in about an hour.

8. michaelz macrumors regular

Nothing near LA area. Apple may have them on hold because they are very close to the truth.:)

9. hipvamore macrumors regular

read the forums and you will soon realize that there aren't any iphones you'd be able to purchase...anywhere

10. eddiejsmall macrumors member

I figured I'd just stick with "The Shack" because of the $100 trade in for my 3G.

11. Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

Why wouldn't you sell it on ebay or craigslist... you can get more than $100 for ANY iPhone including 2g...

12. W8tin4iphone4 macrumors newbie

+1

I sold my iPhone 2G for a cool $100 for the phone itself with no accessories and just sold my iPhone 3G 16GB for $240 with all the accessories all in the past 4 days.

13. luckystripes thread starter macrumors newbie

14. ggreenw macrumors newbie

Just got a 32gb at Best Buy Mobile

hey all i just walked into Best Buy Mobile at Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis, IN. They had only 32 gb iphone 4's in stock, and i snagged one right away. She wouldn't tell me how many they had, but when i called she said if i came now I would definitely get one. She told me they just got a shipment of them in today around 1pm, and none of the employees could believe it. YAY!!! I'm doing my firts charge now.

15. mlpsponzischeme macrumors regular

Nothing in the Twin Cities or burbs. Even Best Buy is taking reservations. Um, since when did this bs start where they have waiting lists at all stores? I called AT&T and the apple stores....same bs. "we can put you on the list.". ***** lame. I'm tempted to just skip it.

16. miniamber macrumors member

prepared for shipment

I order two 32gb on June 16th, the both said today prepared for shipment.