iPhone 4 Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VETTE277, Jun 29, 2010.

1. VETTE277 macrumors member

What's the current availability/wait if I walk into an Apple store this week to purchase a 16 Gig Black iPhone 4 ? And say come Monday as well...

Thanks

2. coelacanth macrumors 6502

No one can tell you that for sure. Call your local Apple Store. If they've got some, go get one. If not, ask them what time of the day they usually get new shipments. I believe major Apple Stores are getting new inventory everyday.

3. Bowlerguy10 macrumors 6502

No one within 50 miles of me had any stock or knew when they would have stock. I ended up just ordering at apple.com and waiting my turn.

4. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

I walked in to Apple this morning to replace a defective plug. I asked the guy about the phones and accessories. He said they have nothing, he didn't know when they were going to be in. He looked pretty burn out, as did every other sales person on the floor.

Man, they really underestimated this launch.

Even AT&T who never gets any real stock sold out in a few hours.

5. insidmal macrumors 6502

insidmal

same here, same also true with at&t.. I ordered it online a while ago, I remember when the 3GS came out it took over a month to find someone who had it in stock after calling almost every day, and even then they would only have them for a day or two.. it took probably 2 or 3 months for anyone here to have them in stock with any regular consistency... it's actually annoying cause everywhere I call feels the need to tell me the story about how they had some and how fast they sold them when all I asked was a yes or no question :) They kept offering to order one for me though, but I ordered it online a week ago, lol, just being impatient :)

6. gr8fl4295 macrumors member

Anyone on here can tell me the status of the Michigan Ave. store in Chicago?
    How long the line is? How long of a wait? How many are they stocking?
    I'm thinking of going there tomorrow.

Any info?

Thanks.