iPhone 4 bad battery life

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crazy$hark, Jun 19, 2011.

1. crazy$hark macrumors regular

crazy$hark

I have an iPhone 4 4.3.3 Jailbroken and my battery life is horrible. In one morning it went from 80% to 50%. I havent installed much from cydia (display recorder, installous, MyWi and iTransmission). Is there anyway i can fix this?

2. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

restore and put on a fresh copy of iOS. then check the battery life.

3. SR71 macrumors 68000

Try disabling ping. Google "how to disable ping iOS 4.3.3" or something along those lines. You can only disable ping on the AT&T iPhone 3/GSM iPhone 4's.

4. bryann9182, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011

bryann9182 macrumors regular

Disable Location Services until you actually need them. Turn data off in areas where you have little to no signal. Set mail to fetch manually if you haven't already. If you have weather app installed, have it refresh less often (every hour is sufficient), and lower brightness to around 50% (I have auto-bright off). OH and also if you have SBsettings, install RemoveBG SBtoggle. It closes all background apps at once with one press of the button. Very useful and an easy way to kill all running apps.

Ran my battery dead yesterday and then did a full re-charge. This is what I have for battery life. Mine is JB as well. Sorry if the pic comes out huge, idk how to fix it =/

[​IMG]