iPhone 4 Baseband 04.10.01 Unlock

iphonejeffneil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 5, 2010
I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 and preserved baseband 04.10.01, does anyone know if the Gevey Sim will work for this since the baseband is preserved, or is there any other way to unlock the phone? I do not care if the phone is jailbroken or not, it is on AT&T and I just need to use it internationally, of course AT&T won't give me an unlock code.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 and preserved baseband 04.10.01, does anyone know if the Gevey Sim will work for this since the baseband is preserved, or is there any other way to unlock the phone? I do not care if the phone is jailbroken or not, it is on AT&T and I just need to use it internationally, of course AT&T won't give me an unlock code.
Gevey does not work on 5.0.1

Cyclone Chris

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2008
Gevey or Rebel micro Sim. My wife has a Gevey card, and she always haS some issues with it. I have the rebel, and so far it has been flawless.

jkwon15

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2011

Hi Jeff out of curiosity can you email me the custom firmware of iOS 5.0.1 with the preserve baseband you have, I wanna try sumthn out on my iphone 4

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.