iPhone 4 Battery drain all of sudden

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Crescents, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Crescents macrumors newbie

Crescents

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_7 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E303 Safari/6533.18.5)

Starting today my phone was at 80% right before bed. I wake up at 7 and my phone is DEAD. like no battery whatsoever an my phone has never done that before nor did I let it die ever, in the two weeks I've had it.
    I didn't change anything except changing my email push to sync no limits. Which I have switched back and have done 2 hard resets. I've also tried syncing my phone with my computer.

I've turned off all spotlight stuff, to turning down the brightness. And closed out of all background apps.

Please tell me anything that will take this problem away.

2. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

Are you jailbroken, what apps have you recently installed? What Os are you running? Did you unlock your phone? Did you have Wifi on and possibly downloading or sending something to someone?

3. Crescents thread starter macrumors newbie

Crescents

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_7 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E303 Safari/6533.18.5)

My phone is not jailbroken. But I recently downloaded "hot app deals" and when I took off notifications it seemed to do the trick