iPhone 4 Battery Issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by andrewappleinc, May 2, 2011.

1. andrewappleinc macrumors newbie

I bought a Powermat for my iPhone 4 recently and have been using that as my main charging source (it may or may not make any difference) But I'm 17 and started to work a 8 hour job during the day, 5 days a week and at this job we are allowed to listen to our iPods or other media devices while working. I have a very large assortment of songs in my library but I like variety, so I choose to listen to the radio online from my phone. The thing is, I will have a 100% charge when I clock in at 8 A.M. but 5 or so hours later, let's say around 2 P.M. I will have a 5% charge. Is this normal? I thought it was 36 hour audio playback, but I didn't know if that applied while surfing online.

Thank You in Advance

2. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

might be with Airplane mode on..so no connections are being eaten up by battery. When I only listened to music at work, I could get about 10 hours use time just from music playing and that was with 3G on. I never turn on airplane mode.

Also make sure Wifi, bluetooth, any apps running in the background, push is set to off if you are worried about battery life. Only use those functions when you would need to use them.

3. andrewappleinc thread starter macrumors newbie

O.k.

O.k. that makes more sense then, because I have unlimited data, so I listen to Pandora all day long off of 3G. with Push Email, and the headphones I use are Bluetooth wireless, and I have at least 12 apps running at a time.