iPhone 4 Best Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yomnym, Jun 25, 2010.

1. yomnym macrumors 6502

yomnym

I know im going to want to protect this investment, seeing how i've dropped my 3gs several times, and as stated else where putting some type of cover around the SS antenna extension could ameliorate the signal dropping issue. With these things said which cases do you have or are you planning on getting. Post pics: Apparently everything thats out there at the moment are the semi plastic/gel cases.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. barefeats macrumors 65816

barefeats

I have a black bumper on order that should arrive today.

Meanwhile, I've got a drawer full of various cases from previous models. Until I find the ultimate iPhone 4 case, I'm using a leather case I bought for the original iPhone. It's by Orbino of Italy:
    http://www.orbino.com/store/index.php?$sid&cPath=107_108_109_110

It fits like a tight glove but covers the front facing camera and LED flash of the back facing camera. I suppose a razer blade or drill could fix that.

3. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

i read about the bumper.. seems to be a good one, lets see some pictures up here. I currently dont have any but i sure dont want to get my phone and have it walking around baring its goodies.
    iPhone4case.com
    [​IMG]

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Black Bumper + Grey iPod Sock = Great until I get a CandyShell :D

5. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

Ipod sock?, i gotta see that because i was just looking at the bumper and its really a no go since it's literally just a bumper, im concerned about the back of the phone.

Edit: The sock looks pretty cool but not sure i wanna be carrying that around in my pocket, cool nonetheless.

6. phatjoe88 macrumors member

Ghost Armor + Bumper would work then. http://www.ghost-armor.com/

7. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

thats right, didn't think of that.. it'll keep it from getting scratch and the bumper should do the rest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

Anyone got any pics of how this case covers the front of the phone? This case is from Marware.com, seems like a great company with awesome products.
    [​IMG]