iPhone 4 bricked?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by me3zyy, Jul 29, 2011.

1. me3zyy macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4 on 4.3.4. It had a tethered jailbreak using redsn0w. I had some wifi problems so I selected the option to "reset all network settings" or something like that. Now my iPhone won't go past the apple logo. Getting it into DFU mode has not worked. I know how to get into DFU mode, and that is not the problem. I turn the phone off, hold the home and power button, but 5 seconds into that, the phone turns off. It does not allow me to hold it for 10 seconds. Is there ANY way for me to restore my phone to factory, or any way at all for me to connect and be identified by iTunes without fully powering on ?

2. enoC macrumors 6502

enoC

Have you looked at some YouTube videos, to make sure that you do it right? Or you can do a recovery mode.

3. me3zyy thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I am sure that I am doing it right. I have done it many times before. I even used the redsn0w instructions and followed along to do it. That isn't working either. It does not enter recovery mode either. It just sits at the apple screen when trying to enter recovery mode, and keeps restarting when trying to enter DFU.