iPhone 4 Bugs/Glitches.....Anyone have one of these?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jrodsep, Jul 19, 2010.

1. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Hi guys does anyone have this two problems/gliches/bugs in their phone?

- When I tap the home button with the phone in sleep it takes a 1/2 to 1 second more than the 3g to show the lockscreen

- With the phone in sleep, I switch the phone from Vibrate to Ring and viceversa an the screen doesn't light up with the bell icon.

I know that these are very small bugs on the phone (compared to the antenna and proximity sensor problems, which I don't have in my phone or my wife's phone) but I wanted to know if anyone else was having this situation. Thanks!!!

2. hchavarria macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

When switching it does not wake up the screen although I never paid attention to that on my 3GS so not sure it did it there. I have noticed a lag in turning on with the home button at times. Maybe too many apps in a sleep state so the memory is exhausted?