iPhone 4 Bumper Shipping Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mgmusicman94, Jun 23, 2010.

1. mgmusicman94 macrumors 6502a

My Bumper has shipped and the FedEx tracking page says "Ship Date: June 23" and "Estimated Delivery Date: June 24". Does this mean they are shipping from a local warehouse or they have overnight shipping? Did anyone else already get their bumper and know where it shipped from? Just wondering because they can't ship from China that fast... Do you guys think I'll get it tomorrow?

Attached Files:

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Mine is still 'prepared for shipment'. :mad::mad::mad:

Actually, I don't give a ****. I just want my phone delivered.

3. GameraFan macrumors regular

Pretty sure Fed Ex's tracker is not updating. Got my phone 3.5 hours ago and it's still showing as being at the dist center.

4. mgmusicman94 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah my phone got here around 1. I really hope I get my bumper tomorrow because I don't want to go too long without protection.

5. mgmusicman94 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just updated! It arrived at a FedEx location in Lewisberry, PA. I guess Apple has a warehouse near there for east coast shipments of accessories.

6. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

That's weird what kind of shipping did you get and when did you order?

I ordered a black bumper this monday at 7:21 AM EDT(east coast), with 1-day shipping (16 dollars is ridiculous for shipping but i cannot have my metal band getting scratched so -eff-it)

And mine shipped outta Ontario Canada, at 3:53 pm(my time zone), scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 3:00 p.m.

Coincidently so is my Zagg i-shield but that's with UPS.

EDIT: I'm 10 minutes outside of Philadelphia/