iPhone 4 Business Users (and White Availability)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigOrangeSU, Jun 15, 2010.

1. BigOrangeSU macrumors regular

Hi-
    I am on a business account, I use ATT premier. I tried to preorder through apple.com but because I don't have a Social Security number tied to the accounts (its a business account) apple gives me the error to contact my business representative. I don't have a dedicated business rep since my business account is only 5 lines, so I called Small Business Care at 800-331-0500, and told them I wanted to preorder the iphone 4. They offered me either color and size and give me a free overnight shipping with a promise on delivery date. I got my order number and confirmation account change instantly though not order confirmation. The rep told me it could take a few hours since their system is sooo backed up. I will be getting the phone shipped to me. I wonder if there is extremely limited quantities of white iphone available, or if there system just will ship them out after release day.

Just thought I would give a heads up.

2. donbenjy macrumors 6502

...or the rep was out of the loop regarding white iPhones not being available? I guess the only option is to wait and see, but it could be that they switch it for a black one for you...

3. desithugsr macrumors member

i'm going to give this a shot. what's the worst that could happen? i end up with a black one? i'll just go take it to AT&T haha.

4. jasperk99 macrumors regular

I am going to give this a try with my business account; I am on hold now

5. desithugsr macrumors member

no luck - after being on hold for about 10 min the lady informed me she couldn't order and forwarded me to the premier customer service. i got disconnected and call them directly and was asked to leave a voicemail? weird. haha

6. chriskzoo macrumors 6502

The white is not even available on the Apple site, so for now I would say it's a no-go. I ordered the 32GB black and will just inquire at the store on pickup if I want to try a swap.

7. BigOrangeSU thread starter macrumors regular

my order went through. I didn't recieve a confirmation email I can check it on att's order status page.