iPhone 4 buying advice request

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deboni, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. deboni macrumors member

    deboni

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Location:
    Oakland, CA
    #1
    I'm considering buying an iPhone 4, but given the problems and rumors of pending new cases and antennas, I wonder if it would be a mistake not to wait. Can anyone advise me on this?

    Thanks in advance!
    Tom
     
  2. Salacion macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    #2
    Well, I would recommend waiting if you can. An update might be around the corner, and you definitely don't want to buy one now if a new one emerges in a couple months.

    From my viewpoint, I just wouldn't purchase, but neither would I purchase another phone.
     
  3. Small White Car macrumors G4

    Small White Car

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2006
    Location:
    Washington DC
    #3
    Find other iPhone 4 users in your area. The reception problems are HIGHLY dependant on where you live.

    If people near you say it's not a big deal to them then I would suggest the iPhone 4 as an excellent choice for you.
     
  4. Holty123 macrumors 6502

    Holty123

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2008
    Location:
    Crington UK
    #4
    You could wait till 30th September if you believe the rumors of a new ip4 after the free case program ends, take the advice speak to people in your area who have a ip4 if they don't have a problem then get one you wont regret it
     
  5. jmb667 macrumors regular

    jmb667

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Location:
    Philomath, OR, USA
    #5
    It's a rumor, but...do you guys think there's any credibility to it? I would think we'd have heard something at last week's event, if they were going to make a modification of some sort...:confused:
     

Share This Page