iPhone 4 buying advice request

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deboni, Sep 3, 2010.

1. deboni macrumors member

deboni

I'm considering buying an iPhone 4, but given the problems and rumors of pending new cases and antennas, I wonder if it would be a mistake not to wait. Can anyone advise me on this?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

2. Salacion macrumors 6502a

Well, I would recommend waiting if you can. An update might be around the corner, and you definitely don't want to buy one now if a new one emerges in a couple months.

From my viewpoint, I just wouldn't purchase, but neither would I purchase another phone.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Find other iPhone 4 users in your area. The reception problems are HIGHLY dependant on where you live.

If people near you say it's not a big deal to them then I would suggest the iPhone 4 as an excellent choice for you.

4. Holty123 macrumors 6502

Holty123

You could wait till 30th September if you believe the rumors of a new ip4 after the free case program ends, take the advice speak to people in your area who have a ip4 if they don't have a problem then get one you wont regret it

5. jmb667 macrumors regular

jmb667

It's a rumor, but...do you guys think there's any credibility to it? I would think we'd have heard something at last week's event, if they were going to make a modification of some sort...:confused: