Iphone 4 Car Charger

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Paratel, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Paratel macrumors 6502

Paratel

I have a 2010 Nissan Altima. I am looking for a phone 4 car charger that is on a flexible arm and that plugs into the cigarette lighter. The problem with the Altima is that the cigarette lighter is tucked back kind of far in the center console. I think it would need at least a 7-8 inch arm. Any suggestions or any other ideas? Thanks!

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

How about this? It's pretty tiny and fits just about anywhere. I use this is in the cigarette plug in my Pathfinder's armrest. Very clean look without a lot of clutter.

EDIT: I see you were looking for something with a flexible arm (which this does not have). Still though, thought it might be another option

Attached Files:

3. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I know what you mean about the small area for the charger. I have a G37, the charger spot on mine is so small because the shifter is within an inch from the charger, so they almost touch. I use the Incase Dual Charger, I was surprised that it fit, but it works fine and I love it, best car/wall charger. I recommend it.

Heres the link to the charger: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/combo-charger-ec20024