iPhone 4 case like Incase Snap, but all round coverage

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by digitaldave, Mar 31, 2011.

1. digitaldave macrumors regular

digitaldave

I have an Incase Snap for my iPhone 4 that needs replacing because it has developed some cracks around the corners and by the camera opening. Is there a case that's like the Snap, but with coverage all round the phone? I really love the extremely slim profile of the Snap, but I think it would be even better if it covered along the bottom and the top as well as the sides. I have a Speck SeeThru Satin that's not too bad in terms of added bulk, but I'd love to have something lower profile, like the Snap.

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Good luck with that. That's exactly what I've been looking for as well but have come up empty so far. I use an SGP Neo Hybrid Matte which is definitely slim but not as slim as the Snap. I also have a SeeThru and I don't love it at all (plus it started to fall apart after about a week of use). If you find anything that fits the bill, please let me know and I'll do the same.

3. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

That's what I was looking for too. It doesn't seem to really exist.

4. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Do what I do I cut the bse or zagg strips to fit in the openings of the snap case. So I have full protection :)

5. iFiend macrumors 65816

Contact Incase, they'll replace it for you!

6. digitaldave thread starter macrumors regular

digitaldave

An interesting idea. It's partly about the look IMO, the Snap would look even better if it went all the way round rather than having to bodge protection from another source ;).

I'm planning on doing that, I contacted them and they directed me to their returns process. Only problem is that I'll need to send it back to them (I don't have the receipt any more), and I'm in the UK and I assume it'll have to go back to the US. It may take a while, but hopefully I'll get a new one to replace it.

7. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

8. digitaldave thread starter macrumors regular

digitaldave

Thanks for that TigerBabe - just had a look and it looks very nice, I'll check it out.