Iphone 4 case order status

cdebnil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Just got my confirmation email for the case I ordered through the order program. I ordered the Incase Snap Case Clear. Says it will ship August 27, delivered September 1. Anyone else get email confirmation yet? If so what is your ship date.

disturbed1

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
Just got my confirmation email for the case I ordered through the order program. I ordered the Incase Snap Case Clear. Says it will ship August 27, delivered September 1. Anyone else get email confirmation yet? If so what is your ship date.

Ordered the Snap Case Smoke, same dates as you.

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I received the same confirmation email except I ordered the Griffin Reveal.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2010
I just ordered a Griffin Reveal Etch, nice looking case! I was suprised at all the options apple gave from 3rd party.

~~Hello~~

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2007
20th of September for my pixelskin. Not happy. Why should I have to wait two months for a phone case? :mad::mad:

fjordschritt

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2008
The Speck HD one too! My delivery date is the 1st September.

Do you think, Apple changes this date for an earlier delivery?

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
thanks for keeping us posted. let's be sure to start a thread every time a person gets his confirmation and then let's make sure we all start threads when we start receiving the free cases.

really who cares!