iPhone 4 Case Program Loophole

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mms13, Jul 27, 2010.

1. mms13 macrumors 6502

I'm sure some others have noticed this too but...

I ordered a bumper from the apple online store same time I ordered my iPhone 4. A few days ago I got the email saying my purchase was being refunded (and the money just appeared in my account today). In addition, I was able to order another free case through the case program app. So, I'm ending up with 2 free cases in the long run. No complaints, obviously, but surely this isn't what apple had intended right?

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Probably not, but it's been discussed quite a bit in other threads in here. Seems Apple just wants the cases to get out there, they aren't taking the time to sort things out right now.

Refund and a free bumper, probably cost them 60 cents maybe a dollar, some users on here will damn you to hell for being unethical. I got 2 cases as well, so I'll join you.

:)

3. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Wow, this is the fourth or fifth thread on this. Many people have four or more freebies coming. I bought two bumpers and got them both refunded and ordered a free case. The average seems to be two or three. There are many different angles on this refund/free case program. :D

4. mrblack927 macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

Agreed. Apple doesn't seem to care. They would rather give out multiple free cases (which don't cost much anyway) then have even more bad press.