Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brayhite

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
N. Kentucky
Something similar to what the iPod touch/3GS has. A smooth, rounded back. Can be plastic or metal, for all I care. Just want something round on the back. Anyone find anything? Except this.

bizfox

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2010
Something similar to what the iPod touch/3GS has. A smooth, rounded back. Can be plastic or metal, for all I care. Just want something round on the back. Anyone find anything? Except this.

While a bit bulky, you can try one of the Mophie cases. They have rounded backs and are awesome as battery cases.

brayhite

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
N. Kentucky
Meh, checked them out as well as another company making battery packs/rounded back cases. I'd prefer just a simple, round case made of plastic or a thin metallic coating.

platform14

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2011
Me too

I've spent the last week since the 4s was announced looking for rounded cases...I've bought a bezel off ebay but it's too short for the frame of the 4. Which sucks because it already looks must better once you hold the bezel over the iphone 4 lame design...

Does anyone know of any case manufacturers who can design things like this? One with rounded sides and a chrome bezel would be my idea of perfection. I wouldn't even like to know how much money I would drop to get one like that. Any way I could protect my new iPhone while simultaneously forgetting the ugly brick design that lies beneath is worth some serious dollar.

----------
500x_case1.jpg

(This is of course the thing that started it all...a reminder that apple can hide them in plain sight)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.