iPhone 4 Cases That Work With Dock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KlytusLord, Oct 30, 2011.

1. KlytusLord macrumors regular

Hello All,

Has a list of cases that work with the Apple iPhone dock been compiled at any point?

I would really like to get a dock, but from what I can tell it really only seems to fit the "naked" iPhone.

If there is no compiled list, then please post if your case works with the dock.

Thanks!

and Happy Halloween

2. iAmYou macrumors 6502

iAmYou

Below is the list of cases that work with the iPhone 4 dock.

3. KlytusLord thread starter macrumors regular

4. ExnomenDei macrumors regular

Son.

You just got trolled.

5. docprego macrumors 65816

Getting back to the actual topic at hand.....I can't see how ANY case could work with the iPhone 4 dock, there's just simply no space to allow it.

However I would think the universal dock with an adapter might allow certain cases to dock. So does anyone use a case with the universal dock?

Related but not exactly what you are asking, Seidio sells a dock that works with their SURFACE, ACTIVE, and ACTIVE X cases:

http://www.seidioonline.com/apple-iphone-4-desktop-charging-cradle-p/bd2-crdiph4.htm

6. Joshitect macrumors member

7. takeshi74 macrumors 601

My wife does the same thing with the Apple universal dock. Remove the adapter and it can accommodate some cases. Her chrome case from Case Mate fits. My Atomic case does not fit as the bottom of the case is just too thick to allow the dock connector to seat properly.