Iphone 4 Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cubvenam, Jun 15, 2010.

1. cubvenam macrumors newbie

is there any news on any good ones? if so can we post them here just so everyone can see them. i don't think the bumper case protects it to much i could be wrong but i could be wrong

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

i like the sena ultra slim pouch, but this needs to go in accessories.

3. definitive macrumors 68000

definitive

it's still kinda early since the phone isn't out yet. i'm sure there will be some nice ones eventually, though i'll probably be buying a cheap rubber cover this time instead of the case mate leather slide case. that thing fell apart after a while.

4. RoscoeUA macrumors member

RoscoeUA

I'm waiting for something good too but I know for sure I'm going to get the bodygaurdz right out of the gate

5. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

6. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

I was going to buy an Apple Bumper, but screw that, I'm not paying $29 for something that just fits around the sides. Something like that should be $10 or $15, max. A full-fitting case with a screen protector should go for $29, and even that is somewhat high.

7. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Probably get more action in this thread if it were in the accessories subforum.

8. Jizzles macrumors regular

Check the accessories section. People have been posting about the upcoming cases. None have interested me much yet though...Might just go bare with this and have the phones insured