iPhone 4 Clear-coat

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by seanuhthin, Oct 4, 2010.

1. seanuhthin macrumors member

seanuhthin

Lately I have been sporting the iPhone 4 with a bumper and SGP screen protector. I don't really enjoy the bulk, and am not worried in the slightest of dropping the phone. The only thing I am worried about is scratches and stuff so the Clear Coat looks best for me. I just want to hear some of your experiences with clear coat, because I have never used it, and quite frankly, spraying a liquid all over my phone and into the speaker and such is a nerve racking thought. Tell me if you have experienced any problems/issues/ (iPhone 4 clear coat, not 3gs). Thanks! :rolleyes:

2. mpossoff macrumors 68020

They have kiosks at malls and they can install it for you. Check their website yo see if there are any locations near you.

Marc

3. awtryau89 macrumors regular

Clear Coat is the best of the shields by far. It has the least orange peel effect of any I have seen. You will never notice it at all unless you angle it just right in the sun. The only thing I do not like about it is that it is not as easy to slide your finger across.

4. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Hi just got clear-coat installed at a kiosk at the mall. Not bad compared to Zagg. I got the full body protection; front, back and all sides.

I would say it's more optical than Zagg and hardly any orange peel effect. It is a challenge to clean screen as it's has sort of a sticky effect. But I like the protection it provides.

Marc

5. goddi macrumors member

comparing to zagg every screen looks like the best of the world

compare to sgp and power support someone plz if still better i´ll insta buy it ;D