iPhone 4 completely messed up, Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by VanillaHead, Jun 9, 2013.

1. VanillaHead macrumors newbie

Last week , my iphone was working fine until Wednesday. I thought my iphone charged during all night untill i woke up on wednesday and see that it only had 2% left and i think it says it was already charging , so i un-plug and plug it back in the wall socket and it said it was charging so i let it sit like that. I went somewhere and came back until 3 pm and saw that it showed a screen like if your iphone died and it barley alive when you start to charge it (it shows the battery with the lighting symbol) I have try restoring it ,i did a full restoring and it didint work so i try it one more time and now my iphone is stuck on recovery mode screen. i tried everything, my iphone was on ios version 6.1.3 with semi-tethered jailbreak. i need a fix now! please help! and i have tried many chargers and i have replaced the battery a 2 months ago so its new.

2. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

3. VanillaHead thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually one of my dads friends replaced it , but anyways i dont think thats the problem cause it was perfectly working fine till that one day.

4. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

Yeah you're right. You're stating that your phone isn't holding a charge. So it's definitely not a battery issue.

5. VanillaHead thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright alright, i'll go check out the battery.