iPhone 4 data back?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Serious Jak, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Serious Jak macrumors newbie

Hey! When i was going to get my iphone 4, i already had unlimited data with the 3GS. i couldnt upgrade on my line when the iphone 4 came out, but my dad's line was eligible for an upgrade. So, i pre ordered my iphone 4 under his number. When he went to pick up the phone, Apple said that i had to pick a new data plan- 200 MB or 2 GB of data.... I asked why i couldnt keep my unlimited data and they said that i was upgrading on my dads line that didnt have an unlimited data plan. I would have to buy the phone with an early upgrade fee of 400 bucks of something like that to keep it. So, i told them i would take 2 GB of data. Today, i checked my data usage on att.com and the website said that i had the 30 dollar unlimited data plan under the features. Did att just decide to let me keep my unlimited data?? I would really like to know if i have kept my plan as i am going to use a lot of netflix when their app comes out.

2. tmerritt530 macrumors member

You upgraded your dad's line not yours your answer is in your question. The 2 GB is going on his line not yours.