iPhone 4 Dents already :/

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rithem, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Rithem macrumors 6502

Rithem

So I got my iPhone a little more than a month ago and installed the Wrapsol drop protection skin on it. I noticed this yesterday but I have a few dents on the black plastic around the glass. I dropped it last week and a piece of the plastic chipped off and part of the silver bezel had some scrapes also. I'm way too cheap to get my phone replaced unless it's clearly broken so suggestions? I'm guessing just get a case that covers up all the damages?

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Or don't drop your phone.....

There are replacement backs you can get off e-bay in both plastic or glass (assuming it's the back that's chipped).

Of course the best answer to your question is the one you already came up with.... case case baby.

3. Rithem thread starter macrumors 6502

Rithem

I mostly drop it because it falls out of my pocket when at the gym. Yup. Case is is. It's not the glass. Glass is perfectly fine, it's the plastic around the glass.

4. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

wooden center is completely padded
    where the hell are you dropping the phone ?

Just live with it and move on, no point in babying it forever, its just a freaking phone

5. Rithem thread starter macrumors 6502

Rithem

Outside wooden in the patio area when I do abs/inverted situps with weights

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'd like to see pics of the dents, OP. Also, maybe you should leave it in your car while at the gym.

7. Rithem thread starter macrumors 6502

Rithem

Yeah I'll get them soon. I skate to the gym and I use my phone for music. I might get a shuffle relatively soon so that'll take care of that issue.

8. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625