iPhone 4 Desk Stand?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Josh Kahane, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Josh Kahane macrumors 6502

Hi guys,

I need an iPhone 4 stand for my desk where I can rotate the phone so that it can be in both portrait and landscape while in the stand and also have its charging cables connected.

If anyone could recommend a stand I would really appreciate it, even better it it fits these requirements!

Thanks.

2. corlo76 macrumors newbie

3. Puccho macrumors newbie

4. corlo76 macrumors newbie

I'm hoping it does as I have one of their cases on order. When I was looking for a stand I wanted one that appeared as if it would work with various cases. When the phone is on the stand it doesn't sit quite flush with the white plastic piece, plus that piece is not much bigger than the port so I'd like to think it will fit fine.

5. corlo76 macrumors newbie

I received my knock off e13ctron case from China last week and I can say that it fits on this dock/stand just fine. I was even shipped the older case that doesn't have as big of a cutout as the S4 Pro and it still fits just fine. Hope this helps you out.

6. bcvanbelle macrumors newbie

Stand and earbud organizer

Josh,

Perhaps our new iWinder could work for you. It has 2 ways to work as a stand (portrait and landscape) and holds your earbuds as well.

Check www.cuneau.com.

Yes, it is a plug for my new product.

PS If you have any comments or suggestions, we'd like to know too, since we just lauched it.