Hello all, i've asked the question before but no reply to it yet: did anyone that has issues with the antenna tried shutting down wifi / bluetooth and/or GPS? If shorting seems the main issue, some kind of interference between both antennas, wouldnt shutting down the other antenna solve the issue? I could live with wifi or bluetooth being shut off most of the time as i hardly use BT and only use WiFi when in another country. GPS would hurt a bit more if i'd need to turn it off mostly but i'd still prefer that over a case... otherwise i'm afraid i will have to wait for a patch / rev b or even iP5 so...anyone try shutting of (parts) of the other antenna??