iPhone 4 ear piece distortion

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hologram777, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Hologram777 macrumors member

Hologram777

Well finally called Apple because of my ear piece distortion that has been going on, im not sure if anyone else on the forum has had the same issue but it sounds like something is physically moving inside the ear piece when making a call or talking on the phone. Everything else works fine, but the ear piece finally drove me crazy they are gonna over night me a replacement phone. I asked my gf if she has the same issue but seems its an isolated one at that. So ill let you guys kno how it goes in case anyone else has this problem

2. Hologram777 thread starter macrumors member

Hologram777

Got my iPhone replacement in today and man I did not know how bad the iPhone that I had was or what flaws it had when compared to my gf iPhone and my new one. For one my old one had a horrible ear piece and this new one has nothing wrong with it. And I also noticed that my old iPhone 4 had a slight yellow tint on the whole screen when compared to my gf iPhone and my new one. So glad I got my new replacement iPhone and can't wait to mail this defective one back to apple!