iPhone 4 exceeded my expectations

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sean4123, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Sean4123 macrumors 6502

It's bothering my that the iPhone 4 is getting such a bad wrap because of the reception issues. I have to admit, i'd probably be right there along side of the complainers if I was having issues too, but i'm not. And its truly sad that everyone isn't able to experience this phone to the full effect, because if you can, its exceptional.

Once its jailbroken, it will be even better.

2. Sean4123 thread starter macrumors 6502

I should have known that no one would notice this thread. Everyones just focusing on all the negatives.

3. wickerman1893 macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

I have the reception issue and I LOVE the phone...

They did a really good job this year in my opinion. :)

4. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

I'm really enjoying the new iPhone. The reception doesn't bother me at all because where i am, i have very good coverage. This doesn't affect my signal.

What do you expect....welcome to macrumors....where everyone complains but never returns their products.

5. cbruce76 macrumors member

I'm exceedingly happy with my phone. I can replicate the problem, but guess what? My iPhone 3GS had crappy service in this apartment too, so it's no big deal. When I'm out and about in town, my reception is consistently five bars.

I like Apple products a lot, but I don't consider myself a fanboy. The iPad wasn't for me, but I've been waiting for the iPhone 4 for nearly a year and I'm overjoyed that I received it a day before it was released and I haven't put it down since.

6. ChocolateApple macrumors 6502

ChocolateApple

I just watched several videos about competing phones, and none of them impress me like the iPhone 4. I love the way it fits snug in the hand, the compact size, the screen res and front-facing cam. Plus I just like Apple's OS. If other phones had that, I'd probably consider them.

7. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

I'm glad that there are somenpeople who like it. All the haters... Gah... Haha

8. IlliniDude macrumors regular

Love the user name. Unfortunately, I've been saying it all summer...