Iphone 4 Facetime Incoming Calls Not Working

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kickson, Jan 12, 2012.

1. kickson macrumors newbie

Hi, I tried doing a search on google, but couldn't find a solution to my problem. My wife's Iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1 cannot accept Incoming Facetime calls. When she calls someone on Facetime, there are no problems. When there is an incoming call, she hits the accept button, but the screen stays on the screen with the accept and decline buttons and says 'waiting to facetime'. The person that calls is able to see her and talk to her, however my wife cannot see the other person. I have tried rebooting and turning off and on the Facetime activation with no luck. I am stumped, and am hoping not to restore if I don't have to. Thanks for any help on this!!!

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. kickson thread starter macrumors newbie

I have my own Iphone 4 that works fine with FaceTime. Also tried at home and at work with the same issue.

4. wh1te macrumors newbie

kickson, are you jailbroken? if yes, do you have copic installed? I had exactly same problem which was fixed by removing copic. I'm using cyntact now instead.

5. Win3K macrumors newbie

wow! great find man. it is copic problem. i removed it and it works like a charm.