Iphone 4 Facetime Incoming Calls Not Working

kickson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Colorado
Hi, I tried doing a search on google, but couldn't find a solution to my problem. My wife's Iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1 cannot accept Incoming Facetime calls. When she calls someone on Facetime, there are no problems. When there is an incoming call, she hits the accept button, but the screen stays on the screen with the accept and decline buttons and says 'waiting to facetime'. The person that calls is able to see her and talk to her, however my wife cannot see the other person. I have tried rebooting and turning off and on the Facetime activation with no luck. I am stumped, and am hoping not to restore if I don't have to. Thanks for any help on this!!!

kickson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Colorado
I have my own Iphone 4 that works fine with FaceTime. Also tried at home and at work with the same issue.

wh1te

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2012
kickson, are you jailbroken? if yes, do you have copic installed? I had exactly same problem which was fixed by removing copic. I'm using cyntact now instead.

Win3K

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2011
kickson, are you jailbroken? if yes, do you have copic installed? I had exactly same problem which was fixed by removing copic. I'm using cyntact now instead.
wow! great find man. it is copic problem. i removed it and it works like a charm.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.