iphone 4 for a samsung galaaxy tab

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iloveiphone4, Dec 4, 2010.

1. iloveiphone4 macrumors member

This is probably the weirdest exchange anyone has ever seen, but I want your guys opinion about exchanging my iphone 4 32gb with 4.1 and 1.59 baseband exchange for a samsung galaxy tab from ATT. A little history, i have any iphone 4 32Gb, which i purchased from craiglist. i dont have an ATT or Tmobile neither do i use my iphone as a phone, i have a 2 hr train ride everyday and i use it to catch up on news, watch movies, read books etc.. now pls dont worry about why i have any iphone if i dont use it as a phone - lets just say i am an apple fanboy and i use the phone part at home when i am on wifi and google voice

for my purposes i saw the ipad but i felt it was a little big and didnt get me as much as the new samsung galaxy tab did when i played with it today - that little 7 inch thing - jumped at me - i love it - it would be perfect to read books - watch movies - play games - and maybe make calls - by the way - i have service with sprint - which i will never let go ever ever never ever..

so what do u guys say - is it worth it - i might be able to wiggle a galaxy tab and a iphone 3gs maybe on CL - but wanted your guys opinion before i jumped in - and omg - that tab is awesome - i see it making some nice waves around the world...

2. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

If you manage to wiggle out an iPhone 3gs and the tab....congrats.....its very possible. However, the likelihood of a person owning both and are willing to trade both are kind of low...but not impossible. I would definitely consider that deal.