iPhone 4 for Sale on ATT's site today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TitaniumX, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TitaniumX macrumors newbie

I know the iPhone 4 is going to be available in AT&T stores today... but will it also be offered for sale on ATT's website also? Also, is it possible to add more lines to my family plan and get the iPhone 4? I opened an ATT account on the preorder date BTW.

2. mykull macrumors newbie

There is currently an option to order directly off the AT&T site tonight. This just changed. The site was down for a couple of hours and came back up with iPhone 4's for sale. They quote 7-10 days for delivery.

3. mrfriggz macrumors member

Yes. Just came up about 5 minutes ago for me.

Here is what the confirmation looks like:

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
    Print this receipt
    Your order number is x82690xxxx.

We have limited iPhone 4 inventory. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We currently estimate that your order will ship within 7 to 10 business days.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase may be immediately held and not available for other use. Debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your order may ship separately depending on availability.

4. frankwhite217 macrumors newbie

I just placed my order about 10 mins ago. Kinda bummed they only had 16GB but I'm not complaining, I'm hoping they can process these orders earlier than the estimated 7-10 days since the order was done pretty much as soon as they put them up.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Keep Me Advised. I've got a son that has decided late in the game, to order one online at AT&T...:eek:

6. macinla macrumors newbie

Just ordered as well. 32Gb. Receipt says ships in 7-10. Wonder if this turns out to be faster than trying to get one in an Apple or AT&T store?

7. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

Finaly I got an order in that has a reasonable ship time. Hopefully they'll be true to their word.

8. TitaniumX thread starter macrumors newbie

Hoping that ATT holds true to their word is like hoping that Ghandi would say F U to someone. :rolleyes:

9. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

I put my order in at around 5:30 this morning, and it said ships in 7-10 days. I hope they ship earlier, especially if they are sending them out in the order they came in, so I'd imagine ordering that early in the morning I'd be high on the list.

I also had no problems whatsoever with ordering, so maybe they have upgraded their system, or else I was just so early that later today the same server problems will creep back in.