iPhone 4 Gelli Cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by missygal, Aug 13, 2010.

1. missygal Guest

missygal

2. Edking4 macrumors member

Yes i got the tomato color and it is pretty nice. Only complaints is the tackiness of the back.

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Got one in a tomato color, wish they had sent me the square design though :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very very slim - definitely not for drop protection. It's a Thermoplastic but it's pretty flexible because of how thin it is.
    Fits perfectly. Flash is not a problem.

4. missygal thread starter Guest

missygal

I almost ordered Tomato but decided on Grey. Nice to hear that you are both happy with it!

5. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

o_O the flash really isnt a problem? What about the power button issue that people are having with other TPU cases (Belkin Vue n iSkin Solo), Also does it work with front and back screen protectors? (No bubbling in the front, No problems fitting with the back on)

6. Edking4 macrumors member

Yep the case works with front and back shields with no problem.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

This case is flawless for what it is. No problems with buttons or screen shields.

8. princesultan macrumors regular

i have the grey one. i really like it, but there in fact IS a flash issue. i never really use the flash camera, so it isn't really a big problem at the moment, but i'll probably look for a replacement shortly. but it does fit pretty dam good.

there currently is some bubbling on my screen protector, i think it may have something to do with how i applied it however. i'm waiting for a replacement that i ordered off of ebay.