iPhone 4 GimpBoy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DWHH1, Jul 15, 2010.

1. DWHH1 macrumors newbie

I have an iMac quad core, a white MacBook, a Time Capsule, several iPod's, an iPad 64GB+3G, an iPhone 3G and now iPhone 4 so you could say I am an Apple fanboy and that is true. Apple produce some really great products but the iPhone 4 is rubbish as a phone. The excuses from Apple on this issue are insulting to all of us. It's not an issue about the number of bars or how they are calculated it's an issue that a human being is full of salty, conducting water. If he bridges one antenna tuned for one frequency with his salty finger to another optimised for another frequency then the outcome will be an arrangement not tuned for any useful frequency and the signal will disappear through the floor.

So why do Apple not admit they made a design that is perfectly arranged for human figures to do just that? Why do they treat us all as some sort of GimpBoys that can be led from one inexactitude to the next simply because we all like Apple products.

Steve - admit you got it wrong, tell us that you are going to fix it and we will all continue to follow the Apple vision for years to come.

But if you don't Apple might just start to follow Microsoft down the long, slow path to being a minor player.

Let's hope that the press conference on Friday will move towards fixing this problem properly.

2. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

I'm glad this post is here. Reminds my why most of these threads are not helpful and just nonsense.