Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleTech22

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
US
I know this is coming amid the whole iPhone 4S buzz, but now the iPhone 4 is really starting to flood ebay from those who are upgrading. I know I can find the phone that I want, but the question is if it will work with my GoPhone service. Right now I am using the 3GS with my GoPhone SIM and it is working perfectly. With the iPhone 4 being a microsim and having to shell out $350 I was wondering if anyone on here is/had been using the ip4 with GoPhone successfully. Should I buy a microsim cutter or am I fine just using scissors? Do I need to get one that doesn't have iOS5?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I am pretty clueless when it comes to unlocking and whatnot.

AppleTech22

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011

kguerrero

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2011
MASS, WHATS UP BABY!?!
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8E401)

OP, how much do you pay for your go plan? And how much data are you provided with? (I'll let you know why when you reply)

AppleTech22

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
US
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8E401)

OP, how much do you pay for your go plan? And how much data are you provided with? (I'll let you know why when you reply)

I have the $20 unlimited messaging which is on auto renew and a $5 10MB data package on auto renew. I normally throw in $100 a little less than every year and pay $60 in my account to fill up for the packages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.