iPhone 4 green bumper availability

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by youngsunnz, Jul 2, 2010.

1. youngsunnz macrumors regular

When will the green iPhone bumpers be available to purchase from the apple store locally or online? Is anyone on this site selling there green bumper? If so let me know I'm interested thanks..Also is there a bumper similar to apples that's avaiable to purchase because I can't wait 3 weeks online

2. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

From what I know and have gathered (I really want the green bumper too)....the green bumper is the hardest to get and they are not producing them yet. You can't even find them on eBay!! (I have found white and pink bumpers on eBay, actually). The green bumper was originally the most distant shipping date schedule on the Apple Store site (July 14th) but that is what it shows for all colors (except black) now. Black is the only color available at Apple Retail Stores and Apple Store online now. My guess is that the green bumper will ship on July 14th from the Apple Store and you will be able to purchase them from the Apple Retail Store on that date or shortly after. So about 2 more weeks. Good luck, and I hope you get one soon!

3. mets1125 macrumors regular

I believe the 5th Ave store in NYC had. I didnt see it but the sales associate told me they had green, blue, white and black.

4. tmthydunne macrumors newbie

the flagship store here in SF had a limited supply of green bumpers earlier this week.

5. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I was in the Oak Brook IL Apple Store a few hours ago, and they are fully stocked with Black, White, and Blue bumpers. Full pegs for each color.

6. youngsunnz thread starter macrumors regular

if theres anyway for any of you guys to buy one and ill pay you through paypal let me know and also if there is a pink one for my fiance..Thanks

7. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

You can still order online but it's quite a delay.

I ordered my green bumper along with my iPhone at 6am pst on June 15th(pre order launch day) and I got my phone on the 23rd and my green bumper on the 28th. It originally said edd of July 3rd.

A word of warning though. The actual color is a lot more pale and washed out than it shows on the pictures.

8. Cambot macrumors regular

Blue ones were in Rosedale Mall, MN today. I thought they didn't quite look as bright either but liking my black one :)

9. djemmtee macrumors newbie

i have my green bumper comming on friday, if anyone wants it shoot me an email. I will sell it for what I paid for it.

29 + tax + shipping (i think it was around 36 bucks)

miketang80@gmail.com

10. qpid360 macrumors 6502

qpid360

The Apple Store in Pasadena had a ton of all colors last week. I bought a green one and returned it two days later. Had I known it was that rare, I could've helped y'all out.

11. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

12. Quaildog macrumors newbie

I saw more than a few green bumpers at the san Francisco store earlier this week