IPhone 4 Hairline Cracks

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dilutedq, Jun 24, 2010.

1. dilutedq macrumors regular

I probably would not have noticed had my Phone not happened to be in direct sunlight. But I have small hairline cracks in the back of the phone. 2 small ones and one big one. Unfortunetly I don't have a camera on hand to capture it but was wondering if anyone else is has it?

My screen isn't yellow though! :)

2. alana22 macrumors regular

Pics?

ETA: I mean, the phone has a 5 megapixel cam? Anyway to photo it in a mirror ?

3. dilutedq thread starter macrumors regular

I will try when I get a chance. (work currently).

4. Gospelfrances macrumors newbie

I think does are not cracks but scratches, it was reported in engadget that the new iPhone back is not that indestructible as apple claimed. Luckily my invisible shield arrive several days before my iPhone was delivered also mine doesn't have any issues like the yellow screen and the antenna issue.

5. dilutedq thread starter macrumors regular

The thing is, this hasn't even been in my pocket... It has sat on a desk / seat cushion. The cracks remind me of the cracks my 3G had around the camera lense. Not sure if anyone remembers getting those back in the day.

6. Gospelfrances macrumors newbie

Yep i remembered does cracks and even the 3GS got them. well hopefully apple will replace the new iphones as they did with the cracks of the 3G and 3GS.

7. PunisherUltra macrumors member