iPhone 4 has life of it's own - iPod/Voice Control

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bunchie, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Bunchie macrumors newbie

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have taken my iPhone 4 to the gym a couple of times so I'm not sure whether it's to do with moisture or something (my iPod Shuffle broke so many times because of the gym it's ridiculous) and now it's as if the screen has become hyper sensitive or something.

When listening to MP3s I will get them pause randomly (every 20 seconds or so), I will get Voice Control randomy pop up over music, I'll turn the iPod off and leave the iPhone on the side and then suddenly 5 minutes later it's playing a track again of its own accord.

It's driving me mad! Anyone else facing similar problems?

2. eldersi macrumors newbie

I had a similar thing happen... you hear the voice control "ding" and for me it skipped a few songs in the playlist. It happened when I was driving and hit a bump in the road!

3. iphonner macrumors newbie

The screen is very sensitive. Which is good, you don't want an unresponsive screen. It responds of droplets, sweat and heavy moisture anything that applies the pressure on the screen

4. Juggertha macrumors member

Juggertha

It's about 85% humidity nowadays here, and I'm unable to do cardio with my iphone because of this issue.

I really wish there was a way to disable voice control.