iPhone 4 Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Benchmob31, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Benchmob31 macrumors member

Benchmob31

Does anyone else thing the headphone that comes with the iPhone 4 sound awesome? I dont have the old ones from my 3G to compare but they sound great. Anyone else agree?:apple:

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

they are the same. they are crap. if they sound good to you thats fine but compared to any earbuds that cost over 20.00 they are not great.

3. dmx macrumors 6502

They may sound good, but once you try a pair of real quality headphones - just about any pair made by Shure, for example - there is no going back.

4. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I have to agree. Even a simple change to Sennhesier earbuds makes a huge difference.

5. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

i hate how its impossible to lay down with them

6. 01mggt macrumors 6502

The included headphones IMO are the most uncomfortable and most easily damaged headphones ever. I would be MUCH happier if the included thos eon the website that have the rubber nub that slips in your ear. I have some nice ear buds but I really wish there were some 3rd party ones that still had the remote ability!

7. mloffa macrumors 6502a

mloffa

I've never been one to invest in a good pair of headphones. I really should but I just can't.

For me, the Apple ones are perfectly fine.

Any suggestions on good, moderately priced headphone's I should consider?

8. California King macrumors 65816

I have these Sony's and they sound pretty decent. Also, since the cable is flat, the cable is less likely to tangle, unlike the Apple earphones.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB40...5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277447436&sr=1-5

9. cherrygirlunmei macrumors member

The Apple earbuds hurt like heck if you wear them for long periods of time. I often listen to music for 4-6 hours when I'm on a roadtrip, and the buds are painful. I have to take them out for a few minutes to let my ears rest. I wish I had a pair of nice, comfortable headphones (like those noise-canceling headphones). But I just can't get myself to spend that much on it.

Actually, I'm afraid they won't be compatible with the iPhone, either. But gosh, I really wished I had one. I hate those cheapo earbuds.

10. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I don't need great headphones. but I need ones that hold up. most of them the plug's not got enough strain relief and the cord gets mangled. or as with apple they get crackly or one side dies.

11. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I don't like that they enhance the sound. I'd rather it flat, hearing it how the producer mixed it.

12. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    This was taken from /g/:

[​IMG]

13. MacbookWoo macrumors member

I am going to be honest, I own a pair of the Beats by Dre headphones and I also own 2 pairs of a company called V Moda, after having all 3 pairs for about 4 months now the best bang for your buck is going to be the V Moda I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! Here is a link to their website m8

Funny thing is when I got my 4 today, Guess who is selling them now.... Apple!

http://www.v-moda.com/

14. gazzrenn macrumors 6502

gazzrenn

I don't use them. Sennheiser Cans all the way :D