iPhone 4 Holsters That Fit With A Bumper On

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mac-Maine, May 23, 2011.

1. Mac-Maine macrumors member

Thread title pretty much explains it, I hope you guys can hit me with some suggestions

2. Brown Trout macrumors member

3. Mac-Maine thread starter macrumors member

I want one that clips onto my belt and that one you linked isnt really my taste

im looking for sleek, smooth, hopefully leather

4. Brown Trout macrumors member

5. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

that redoxx looks awesome. I wonder will the clear case you use fit an iPhone with the Teksure decals front and back? I have odered the white carbon fibers front and rear for the white IP4.

Nice suggestions!

6. Brown Trout macrumors member

Not sure about your decals under an aCase but I know the RedOxx works with a Magpul with an added screen skin as well as the aCase with a skin//

7. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

so the acase will take the phone with a screen protector decal. It isn't much more for a back decal I hope. (I don't have the teak sure's yet so unsure how thick they are) I like the redoxx was just concerned about the acase. Thanks!

8. Brown Trout macrumors member

RedOxx has ultracool products especially if you travel and want to go light like their SkyTrain and Gator. Just sayin' - and they make everything in Montana USA//

9. Surely Guest

Surely

10. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

The Acase is fine with at least some rear skins--I used one for months with decorative skins from DecalGirl. Only problem is that over time, the ice cube case does stain pretty badly, like most soft touch cases seem to. They're cheap enough to replace regularly though.

For reference though, that Acase does not add much to the dimensions of the phone, unlike Apple or third party bumpers. It's a very slim fit snap case, and I have at least one holster that didn't fit the bumper, while the Acase fits fine. The Acase also has no lip over the front--nothing to interfere with a screen protector, but also no lay on the table function.