iPhone 4 home button ios 5 beta 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cinek, Aug 21, 2011.

1. cinek macrumors 6502

I have/had issues with the home button, but since I installed beta 6, it seems a bit more responsive, now instead of working about 40% of the time, it works about 70-80%. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. lisheran macrumors member

I thought I was the only one with this issue. I agree it is more responsive or I am just used to it not working all the time. I was going to swap phones but out of warranty and no AppleCare. Usually don't have the phone this long.

3. JasonR macrumors 6502a

JasonR

Do you have an early iPhone 4?

I had a launch day iPhone 4 which had home button issues. I've since switched to Verizon and the new iPhone 4 has no issues with the home button on ios 4 or ios 5.

4. cinek thread starter macrumors 6502

I got mine on day 1

5. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

I have noticed this too. Thought it was just my imagination. Unless its just a coincidence that its been behaving itself lately.

6. lisheran macrumors member

I got mine the day before day one same reason I couldn't get AppleCare. Because I waited to the last day original buyers could get it but since my phone registered with Apple the day before it was already out of warranty. I am used to the home button issue by now. My sisters iPhone 4 which she got in January has the same issue but on iOS4