iPhone 4, how to sync fb to contracts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ericxd, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ericxd macrumors regular

How to get your friend's fb pics to attach to your contract list on the iPhone 4?

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Assuming you have the FaceBook app installed, bring up your Friends list and then tap the arrow in the upper right. You can then choose Find Friends or Sync Contacts. Tapping the Sync Contacts option will then sync contact pictures for all your friends and you can choose whether to replace their existing contact picture or not if you wish.

3. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

The only downside about doing it through the FB app is that all of your contacts then become easily available to anyone.

4. nicksmolenski macrumors regular

nicksmolenski

5. nuuuuts macrumors newbie

+1 for smartsync, syncs contact pics, names, and birthdays and more. I had the facebook app and did the sync contacts when I first installed it wanting pictures to go along with my contacts.

Be careful as Californian mentioned that when you sync it will sync all your contacts on your phone to your facebook profile.

6. TaterToT macrumors 6502

Yep, I love SmartSync too... and it works on iOS 5 now.

7. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Including phone numbers if I'm correct...