iPhone 4 in Mexico

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aerre, Aug 27, 2010.

1. aerre macrumors member

So far, the iPhone 4 in Mexico is very hard to acquire through the publicized providers, especially the 32gb version.
    The unlocked iPhone, to be had through the Apple store is absolutely impossible to get as of now. Maybe someday, maybe not in the too distant future. Maybe...
    Has anybody gotten the iPhone 4 yet? How did you do it? Through what means? How was the experience? When do you suspect we'll be getting the unlocked version via the Apple store? Comments?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. ajax43 macrumors regular

Here in Canada the iphone 4 has been available (sorta) for a month. Pretty much sold out everywhere since launch day. People are standing in line everyday at Apple stores without even getting confirmation that the iphone 4 is in stock. They are just waiting in case the phones come in that day.

Glad my buddy who works at a retail chain store here called me when they got in 2, count 'em, 2! 16GB iphone 4's. I only had to wait a little over 3 weeks after launch to get it.So now I watch the iphone in Canada blogs and read about those desperate souls who are endlessly seeking the phone. My long-winded way of saying hang in there OP. The wait is worth it.:D

Edit: Just thought I would also throw this in...not one single issue with my iphone 4. No death grip crap, no proximity sensor crap, no problems at all.

4. JCCL macrumors 6502a

I got it in a Telcel store yesterday morning, which to my surprise was empty, and renewed my two year contract. I live in Guadalajara