iPhone 4 in stock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cuttinthestring, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuttinthestring macrumors newbie

I would LOVE to purchase a iPhone 4 on July 10th (cause I get the discount) but will there be any available? I would also LOVE to get it before my birthday which is July 21st. If anybody knows anything about this please let me know! Thanks!

2. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Unfortunately, there is no way of finding this out now. You'll have to wait until then and see if/where you might be able to find an iPhone.

Xanadeath

3. VTAb182 macrumors regular

Yes. You local AT&T store will get a shipment of 10 iphones at 6:32 on the 9th. Looks like you're in luck!

.../sarcasm. There is no way of knowing any of that

4. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

Thanks for adding another thread on wether the iphone is in stock that now makes it atleast 10+ on the same subject

5. Ipadq macrumors member

The iPhone 4 is being launched in 88 countries by September, which is aggressive by Apple's standards. That sort of indicates they don't anticipate a supply shortage beyond the first few weeks in the US.

6. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

I WOULD LUUUUUUUVV DEH CHOCO KOOKIE BUT ME NO KNOW!!! :confused:

7. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

Between the 10th-21st, I think all shortages and out of stock-ness(?) will not be happening anymore. I'm gonna guess and say that all Apple Stores should see a refresh in stock tonight/tomorrow. Your best bet, go to an Apple Store and ask to reserve one. Then when they get iPhones in stock and they reach your name on the waiting list, they will e-mail you and they will hold it for you for 24 hours (I did this Saturday). Then you don't need to worry about calling the store right when the open. If you want white, wait till your birthday. They should become available late July.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.