iPhone 4 in Stock!

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Just called my local Apple Store to ask if they had any iPhone 4 in stock. When I asked, he said they didn't. I asked him if he knew when we would be getting any.

He literally whispered "I would try coming in tomorrow at 2:30."

Looks like I know where I'll be going. :)

(Pittsburgh Store)

Block

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
I was going to go to the Apple Store tomorrow to pick some stuff up... I guess I'll wait until some other time. :cool:

mysticbluebmw

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
You should change your title as he stated they were not in stock. I hope they get them in stock tomorrow so you can get one though. He's only making a calculated guess, but good luck!

Goldfrapp

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2005
Just called my local Apple Store to ask if they had any iPhone 4 in stock. When I asked, he said they didn't. I asked him if he knew when we would be getting any.

(Pittsburgh Store)
Are you sure he said 2:30 and not 4:47?

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I was going to go to the Apple Store tomorrow to pick some stuff up... I guess I'll wait until some other time. :cool:
If your in the Pittsburgh area, you should be alright if you go to the Southside store... The store I talked to is South Hills...

wirelessmacuser

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2009
Planet.Earth

(Pittsburgh Store)
Apples so full of it. It's only a damn phone. Drama queens rule Apple.

volks88

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
I went to the Apple store on Sunday and asked for a phone guy told me quietly to comeback on Monday morning. I asked to put me on a priority list just in case. Well today I was on my way to Apple to walk-in for an iPhone and I got a pick up email show up. So I would check today for the phone..

aforty

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I just called the store I have my reservation in and they said:

(1) they are no longer taking reservations
(2) shipments come in sporadically
(3) although he wasn't 100% sure he "imagined" existing reservations would be taken care of first, after that it's all for walk-ins

XRanger7

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2010
if anyone live near san diego area, fashion valley mall has a lot of iphone 4 in stock. I just walked in, no reservation or anything, and got it 5 minutes later.