Iphone 4 iOS 5 GM Gevey Sim Works!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by erb55, Oct 5, 2011.

1. erb55 macrumors newbie

HI guys i just wanted to share this with everyone..i upgraded to iOS5 GM using snowbreeze so i could be able to keep my current baseband, popped in my sim with the gevey sim and woala!! FULL BARS!:)

2. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Doubt it. Since you are a new member I am not inclined to believe you.

3. Ominae macrumors newbie

Gevey

+1 Cant unlock iphone 04.10.01 using Gevey=(

on ios 5 beta 7 everything was OK

4. Ominae macrumors newbie

For iOS 5 GM we DONT need UDID registration=\ Its open for all.

and here we're talking about GEVEY Turbo Sim UNLOCK for iPhone 4 on IOS 5 GM

5. erb55 thread starter macrumors newbie

^^..ok..well i don't see why i would need to lie about something like this, we are all here to help each other out right...im a new member but i been working on iPhone's since the 3g came out and i have always been on T-mobile...im currently running iOS 5 GM 9A334 with Gevey Ultra Sim with preserved baseband 04.10.01...and if still don't believe me sn0wbreeze has posted on their own site "sn0wbreeze v2.8b8 (For iOS 5 Gold Master)" with direct links to download...check it out for yourself:) http://ih8sn0w.com/

6. Darkrider macrumors member

Darkrider

Maybe because you dont need to jailbreak to install a GM release GOLD MASTER IS THE FINAL VERISON!!!!!

7. erb55 thread starter macrumors newbie

^^ like i said earlier i have always used my phone on the t-mobile so i do need to jailbreak specially since im using they gevey sim ultra wich requires cydia to install to be able to skip te 112 dialing...