IPhone 4 iPod repeat song glitch?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by CashDude, Jul 6, 2010.

1. CashDude macrumors regular

Does anyone else have this glitch? When I choose "repeat 1" to repeat the same song, it will play it, then go to the next song, and repeat THAT one over and over instead of the one I originally chose.

This never happened on my 3G, but it happens all the time on the 4. Is this a known bug?

2. CashDude thread starter macrumors regular

3. CashDude thread starter macrumors regular

4. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

5. California King macrumors 65816

If you're positive it didn't happen to you on your 3G, then try restoring. If that doesn't work, go to the Apple Store and ask for help or get it replaced.

6. Psant macrumors regular

Looks like your iPod is stuck on replay. *hums song*

7. brinermo macrumors newbie

you arent crazy

this has been happening to me a lot too. Sometimes it repeats a few times and then skips to the next song and repeats. Havent figured it out yet or talked to apple tho i might soon.

What i usually do is try cycling the repeat option around or changing the song and back again. You could also make a playlist of just that song.

Stupid that something this simple doesnt work tho.

8. ninosninos macrumors newbie

yes, this actually happens to me a lot;.
    in fact, i just registered on the forum in order to validate again with what you're saying;
    i bought an iphone 4g in december, and it started to happen just in the following week of use.
    so, do you had any luck going to the apple retail store and asking what to do, or contacting them telling the problem? did it solved it?

hugs

9. MarcusRules5 macrumors newbie

Same here

Yeah The songs will repeat sometimes but most of the time it will go to the next song :confused: