Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Katin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Okay everyone, STOP complaining about the iPhone 4 and the antenna problem. You guys are really beating a dead horse with this issue. I love the iPhone 4, I love the new design, and everything about it. So, the iPhone 4 has a flaw to it, who cares. You can still make calls, you can still surf the internet and use apps.... regardless of where you hold it. I will admit, I'm glad Apple gave us ALL free iPhone 4 cases but in all honesty.... Even when I receive my free case, I'm still going to let my iPhone 4 roam around naked. ADMIT IT! You won't return your iPhone and get another smartphone like the HTC EVO (Which Sprint has the worst network) or a Crapberry. The media just likes to start drama and so does other people out there. Apple Rocks!

gnortenjones

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
Seconded.

The antennae issue is a minor inconvenience for me. Otherwise, I really like my iphone. Especially coming from the 3g. It's ZIPPY!

BadMoon

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
LOL! Another thread isn't necessary to complain about the complainers. IMO these threads are just as bad. ;)

I do love my 4 though. No doubt! :cool:

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
For some stupid reason I like that these threads balance out the complainer threads. I'd like to toss the whole lot of them into a new Whiners and Moaners forum and let them battle it out. :cool:

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
I will complain until apple recalls my iphone 4 and steve jobs promises us that he will give us iphone 5. CHARGE!

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
Man, I kept getting my finger in the pictures I took Sunday of my flight over the Cascades. I had some really neat photos ruined.

I complained to Steve and he told me to not hold it that way!

Rawr!!! HOw dare Steve tell me how I should hold my phone!!!

(uh, that was sarcasm for those of you who don't have a sarcasm meter. Cause I just know some one will think I was serious).

dagomike

macrumors 65816
Jun 22, 2007
This is beating a dead horse.

The phone has a problem greater than other phones. Every one should just acknowledge it and move on. That includes people demanding Apple do something and those constantly posting other phones dropping a bar when held.

Other than this significant compromise, the phone is otherwise pretty great.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
I love my iPhone too, but that doesn't mean that it's perfect, nor does that mean I will shut up and not tall about it's it's problems and just caust I acknowledge it's problems and talk about it doesn't mean I'm not happy with it.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
I will complain until apple recalls my iphone 4 and steve jobs promises us that he will give us iphone 5. CHARGE!

I love how the complainers will bitch and moan about the current model while lining up to get the next one..... Ha, ha... :D

littledigger

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2010
Manchester UK
I love my iP4 too. It has a certain quality feel to it due to the weight of the glass. In 1997 i had a Nokia that was weighty and i loved it. It feels substantial in your hand, not like a bit of plastic. Also, i have no issue with the antenna, maybe i got lucky, who cares, i love it. :D

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
I haven't had any issues with mine but if I was getting a lot of dropped calls and loss of signal, I would be unhappy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.