iPhone 4/iTunes sync issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fbates, Feb 15, 2011.

1. fbates macrumors newbie

I have the below warning pop up when I sync my iPhone 4 (iOS 4.2.1) with my iTunes (ver 10.1.2) on my MBP. I've tried deleting the mail accounts on my iPhone (Exchange & Mobile Me), and adding replacements, but still get the same message upon sync. Called Apple Support, and the tech had me do the same steps, with the same results. The sync otherwise works fine, and there are no other issues besides the annoying pop up. Apple Tech said just to dismiss the warning and not worry about it. :-/ Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. jthomp macrumors regular

Never saw this error before... You tried exactly what I would have suggested.. I did a quick google search and came back with this... Might be worth a once over...

Topic : remapping record identifiers error

3. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Just uncheck "sync mail accounts". If your mail accounts are set up on your phone, and work correctly, there is no need to sync your mail account settings on every sync. In fact, I always set mine up manually and never let iTunes try to interpret my settings.

4. fbates thread starter macrumors newbie