iPhone 4 jerky gameplay

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tedwu100, Jul 18, 2011.

1. tedwu100 macrumors member

My iphone runs very jerky on games like Need for speed and such racing games. It doesnt lag very often, it is like you play for 3 minutes and it lags for a millionsecond, and then back to normal again.
    But the funny thing is that if I take out the sim card, then everything runs as smooth as it could be. No lags at all. and as soon as a put the sim card back in and it is starting to lag again.
    I was wondering if it is a hardware or software problem. Anyone else out there got te same annoying problem as me??
    Im running on IOS 4.3.4. I tried restore without backup and hard reboot like many other fourms suggests but still no luck it is still the same.
    Now I dont have anything on my iphone except Need for speed that i now testing for laggage. I dont even have any music on there and I have 14 GB left in the memory.
    Please help this is getting very annoying, if its a hardware problem then I would go and get a replacement.

Replies would be much appericated!!

2. tedwu100 thread starter macrumors member

Anyone have this problem?? I asked this question many times on this and other website and there is absolutely no people answer me. I'm getting very pissed here. Is it just me that have this problem with my phone or other people has it?
    Come on people answer me