Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BRIANxJAY

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2011
Los Angeles
Hey guys! My iPhone 4 4.3.3 keeps going into Safe Mode today, today is the first time it has happen. What could it be? I am also unlocked with the Gevey Sim. Thanks!

BRIANxJAY

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2011
Los Angeles
I wouldn't mind restoring it but I don't want that to run 4.3.5 on that phone due to the hassle of needing the computer for me to boot the jailbreak. Is restoring the only solution?

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Eliminate the possibilities and think What was the Last apps you installed before it started going into Safe Mode...

Remove those recent installed apps and see if that helps, before doing a restore

Reach9

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2010
In America
I wouldn't mind restoring it but I don't want that to run 4.3.5 on that phone due to the hassle of needing the computer for me to boot the jailbreak. Is restoring the only solution?

Well you could try removing everything you downloaded on Cydia. Then restart your phone, and see if there are any changes.

If all is well at that point, then it's a process of elimination to find out what's causing the issue.

BRIANxJAY

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2011
Los Angeles
I think it is a recent app I installed with Cydia, its the SMS bite. I am going to be uninstalling it now and see if it is it.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Eliminate Winterboard and SBSettings. Two of the ********* apps ever written in human history. I got rid of them and my phone is stable, perfectly stable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.