iPhone 4 keeps losing WiFi connection

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pectin232, Apr 19, 2011.

1. pectin232 macrumors 6502

and I have to keep going back to settings to enable Wifi... I have 4.1 jb with limera1n... it was working all the time until recently I keep losing connection. Any ideas? Do I update to 4.3.1 or 4.3.2?

2. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

Maybe try it on another wifi network? It could be the router rather than the iPhone that is causing issues. Also you could try rebooting/resetting your router and also try forgetting the Wifi network in your Wifi settings and adding it again.

If none of those options work you could try to Reset Network Settings in your phone's settings -> general -> reset menu.

3. budgynana macrumors member

same as above.

my sister's iphone was ultra unstable on our wifi whilst mine was absoluterly fine. i tried switching wifi channels and this would fix it, but only momentarily and it would soon lose connection again. changed to a different router and problems have completely gone.

4. PLin macrumors 6502

I had a brand new iPhone 4 that had WiFi issues right out of the box. Even after a factory restore, I would still keep losing WiFi signal regardless of what network I was trying to connect to. I had to get it swapped at the Genius Bar.